Where do you enjoy going in Summer?

Summer vacation is the family's time to relax, recharge and spend quality time. Where do you like to take your family for summer adventures?

1 11

We have enjoyed our trips to Eagle Lake. The boys ride bikes, fish, swim and do several crafts. They look forward to our weekends there.

5
0 7

Definitely to the beach, water parks, to nice hotel with a big and fun pool for the kids like the nickelodeon resort

5
1 13

Swimming Pool or Beach!

4
7 38

puerto rico

3
69 32

Camping and Swimming pools. I love being outdoors and my little girl does too!

3
0 22

My mommy & my sister and I went to Florida. I saw my Papa & my granny. We went to the beach. The waves were so big! You can't drink the water cuz it's disgusting. I found seashells, and I got to play in the sand. I got to ride in a boat with my mommy's friend Shawn. I also went tubbing. My mommy got thrown off but stayed on cuz I'm strong! I can't wait to go again.

2
9 23

the beach

2
128 22

the parks where I can lay and tan in the sun and the little ones can run around

2
15 10

HOME to my kids that are always waitting for me wit 10,000 hugs an 100 million kiss.Summer should be till Sept like it was for me when I was a kid.

1
5 45

Watching Tyrell grow up a little more...

1
14 8

the pool and sprinklers

1
12 41

Sprinklers were so much fun for me when I was a kid. Simple pleasures. Awesome.

4 9

Staying at our beautiful home

1
0 20

The beach if possible!

1
1 8

to the beach

1
1 8

to the beach

1
0 21

to the pool

1
3 0

the beach! we go at least once every couple of weeks, just love to play in the ocean.

1
0 34

We have alot of Fun just being outside at home. The times away from home I would say at the beach or waterpark.

1
0 9

We like to go to Petco Park in the Summertime, we sit out on the grassy mound, have a picnic, watch the game all for $5 bucks a ticket. Hey small children do not do well in an assigned seat anways..so it is perfect!

1
29 1

i love going to the pool and to water slide park with my kids and husband so much fun

1
29 1

cant wait to get this cast off only 4 weeks to go, off to six flags

4 27

Swimming and camping!

1
0 3

The beach, and the pool.

1
0 32

Spending time with my kids doing lotts of fun outside activities we enjoy the beach!

1
0 1

Going to Florida and swimming

1
2 18

Park,pool the cafe w/mommie!

1
4 0

Spending a week in a cabin on a lake in northern Wisconsin. We've done this for 10 years. They are the best vacations I've ever had.

1
29 1

that sounds so kool. we went to wolflodge last year in grapeville texas had 10 water slides in doors lots of stuff for kids to do. hope u have great time

0 20

Holden Beach, NC; Disney; local park; pool in the back yard

1
59 5

We always visit my husband's parents in Oakhurst, CA where they spend time with the kids and my husband and I visit Yosemite nearby. It's such a nice slow-down from normal life during the school year

1
29 1

sounds like so much fun. i miss ca. i use to live in redondo beach in la

36 21

Summer!

1
2 0

The coast of Maine - Bar Harbor, Northeast Harbor, Portland.

0
0 24

Our family loves going camping and every summer there is a hog roast that we try to attend. My husband loves grilling so we do that a lot throughout the summer. of course parks and play dates are a must for the kids.

0
4 7

beach and the park

0
56 21

Howletts buy a one day ticket and you can go all year free its fabulous, my baby loves the elephants and tigers

0
0 0

beach

0
19 35

Beach

0
0 31

Creation Kingdom Zoo and Natural Tunnel for Connor's 4th birthday and Daddy's 27 birthday!

0
0 0

cvbxbcxcvx

0
18 22

Parks

0
1 41

Biloxi, Ms. See our Family Member's.

0
0 32

Katy Lake in July was the best! Evan caught his first fish all by himself! We had many good memories fishing this summer, but that was the best trip!

0