Where do you find vlogging inspiration?

0 0

My vlogging inspiration come from seeing other youtube family vloggers. I don't try to be like them but I believe I am looking for the same thing and that is to entertain people and my family members that live in different states, and having somewhat of a video diary for my kids to look back at.

0
0 0

I find vlogging inspiration in other women and couples who've experienced lost like I have. It drives me to create content to help them and instill hope in them.

0
0 0

Anywhere and everywhere. Once I fell in love with video I saw opportunities everywhere. During dry spells when I'm struggling I'll make myself start with a short video on just about any subject to get my inspiration going again.

0
0 0

Honestly, the inspiration comes from my children, because they love doing this. As long as they enjoy vlogging, we will continue to help millions of moms and daughters find that quality bonding time.

For our hairstyles, I combine years of doing my daughters’ hair with inspiration from all around me. The style ideas are endless, especially if you can add your own spin to what you see in movies, on TV shows, on websites, in magazines, or at red carpet events, etc.

I am also inspired by other moms I see online, many of whom appear in this list, who share helpful tips and tricks to help me become a more effective and involved mother. It drives me to want to continue doing the same!

The inspiration is particularly palpable from the single or widowed fathers… when they write in to tell me that what we do has changed their relationships with their young daughters and allowed them to provide the girls a piece of their mommy that they could not provide previously.

0
0 0

My vlogging inspiration comes from my family and of coarse what my viewers want to see. I remember very vividly how lonely it is to be a teen parent. I want to let people who find themselves in this situation that there is hope of still becoming a successful person despite what statistics tries to tell them. I also am trying to create some upcoming vlogs with more advice and education about prevention.

0
0 0

Basically, everyday life! Almost every parenting situation I'm in, I feel is a learning experience I can share with other families too!

0
0 0

I am inspired by many of the other fab mummy vloggers on youtube, watching different mums with different lives from all over the world has made me aware and opened my eyes to so many new things!

0
0 0

I find my vlogging inspiration from my beautiful babies. Everyday I wake up happy to see their gorgeous little faces smiling and excited to see what cute things they will do that day. Every moment is so special with them and I love being able to capture those every day things and then sharing them with our viewers. The smallest things that may seem so simple can often be the cutest to watch back. Whether they are trying their first solids or jumping on bouncy castles, everything to me is worth capturing because they grow up so fast and I am so glad I can look back at these videos one day and smile. Then they can watch them when they are older. I would have loved to have been able to watch my Mom as a young mother with us when we were little. I often wonder how she was with us when we were that young, what we did etc.. I'm happy I can keep that for my babies to look at and show their kids when they are older.

0
0 0

I find vlogging inspiration from my every day life. If I find a great product, good deal, or household tip I get so excited to share it with others. I usually also think about questions or struggles that I have personally had as a mother and and then use those as inspiration for videos. I love to be personal, honest, and open in my vlogs so other mothers out there know that they are not alone.

0
0 0

My vlogging inspiration comes from life! I take the good with the bad and show my viewers it all! I also want to inspire other Mom's to not let go of themselves. You can look amazing and put together and still be that fun hard working Mom. On my Beauty Channel I have done a few videos specifically for Moms. I show a 5 minute makeup look and also some really quick hairstyles for those of you with wild ones!

0
0 0

I vlog about my every day life as a mom, so inspiration comes from things that happen in our day to day lives. I capture milestones, memories, and family outings, but also turn to the camera to "vlog it out" when I'm having a rough day or something more serious is going in our lives. I share the ups and downs of motherhood, and truly value the friendships I've built through vlogging and the feedback I get from viewers.

0
0 0

I get my inspiration from my business and love of all things signing as well as the viewers. I've started a Q&A feature on my channel that allows viewers to ask me questions and I answer them via video. It's great because I find many of the same questions keep coming up so this is a great way to be able to answer them. I also love doing videos with my children, they help me think of fun ideas.

0
0 0

Vlogging is inspirational because not everyone is the same. We are all different but we can influence the people who are similar to us. Being a teen mom I have had several teens ask me for advice on how to prevent pregnancy, prevent themselves from wanting to become pregnant, and simply how to approach the situation correctly. Being able to influence young girls into living there lives first before they have children is enough inspiration for me!

0
0 0

I come up with ideas :p
Sometimes other m vloggers.
My kids also give me ideas!

0
0 0

My children make me want to do my vlogs... it's because of them that I actually have something to vlog about. I'm usually always pulling out the camera because I'm on my way to do something with them or we are out playing. My children are my biggest inspirations... and while they are not with me 100% of the time, they inspire my thoughts and the things I do.

0
0 0

I have always been a huge fan of video and photos! As my children started to grow up I filmed them! Catching those first steps and first... well first everything! I started to film myself with the children in hopes that one day when they look back at childhood, they can remember and relive moments!

0
0 0

I find vlogging inspiration through my family. My husband and I are expecting baby number two. So, you'll find cool videos with pregnancy updates. In addition to being a mom, I am a weather anchor. I enjoy sharing make up and fashion tips. I also post hair updates. Since ditching my relaxer, I've been sharing my progress with my viewers as well.

0
0 0

I definitely find vlogging inspiration through my daughter! I'm always wanting to capture everything little thing she does! From weekly clips of her progression to meals ideas for your baby. I also get inspiration from my viewers. They are always giving me ideas for videos I should do, so I definitely love giving them that and helping them any way that I can! I love making informational videos, sharing my experience as a young mother, and updating on my daughters development! But my inspiration for sure is my daughter and all my supporters!

0
0 0

I find vlogging inspiration from my daily life, from my kids, and from Mama Kat's weekly vlogging prompts.

0
0 0

That is a loaded question. I have so many ideas from living in a super creative family. I am constantly inspired by my Mom and sisters. I have been super blessed with a creative family that started with my Grandma. I hope she is smiling down on me.
From there I go to what is trending, what time of year it is, and what fans ask for. I love to go to Pinterest and Etsy for inspiration as well.

0
2 0

My daughter is my biggest inspiration! She is the reason I started vlogging to begin with, and she has continued to be the reason why I keep doing it. I love connecting with other Mom's on YouTube and sharing the beautiful journey of motherhood.

0
0 0

I get my inspiration from my viewers! After I made my first vlog, my viewers would leave comments saying how much they enjoyed my vlogs and things that they would want to see me vlog about. And all the sweet comments and positive feed back I got from people inspired me to continue vlogging!

0
0 0

I find my vlogging inspiration from my children. I've been filming everything I could, since I was in 5th grade, when I bought my first video camera with my baby sitting money. Even as a kid, I wanted to capture every memory I could, and wanted to be able to watch those videos back as I got older, and remember making those memories. Now, I want to capture every moment of my boys' lives that I possibly can, so they can re-live those memories as they get older. My husband and I also love being able to watch these videos back and remember just how tiny our kids once were, how big I really was when i was pregnant with them, and how much fun we've had as a family, raising our boys and giving them a happy childhood. I feel like it all goes by SO quickly, so i want to preserve as much of their childhoods as I can. You'll never regret having too many pictures and videos!

0