Where do you most enjoy shopping online for your family, and why?

0 44

Diapers.com for my kids (and even some mommy products) is a life saver! The selection is great for green, organic, and eco-products (which I stick to staunchly) and generally I get my order the next day. For anything random items, bulk, etc amazon.com's prime is pretty on point with prices and quick deliveries. Clothing we do in person (other than selective items from diapers.com for the baby). I also do a good amount of day dreaming over at onekingslane.com and etsy.com!

1
0 0

My number one online stop is Etsy! I love to support handmade and small business owners, especially since my husand and I are both small business owners. They have a great selection of cloths and accessories and fantastic vintage finds. I also love to hit up a good sale at my favorite shops and shop online at stores that I can't visit too often. My favorites include Zara, Hanna Andersson and Tea. I also shop at Lands End for winter clothing (boots, coats and ski pants) and school uniforms.

0
0 0

I really love shopping at Target online because I know that once it gets to my house, if I'm unsatisfied with it, I can take it directly back to the store and I don't have to worry about shipping it back at all. That REALLY is a big one for me! Plus, Target just has so much for everyone that I can get all my shopping done, pretty much in one place.

0
2 0

I love to shop online so this is a tough question. With two small children, a full time job, and a husband who travels for work shopping, online is pretty much the only way I shop.

I probably spend the most time shopping at the sample sale sites like Gilt, Zulily, The Mini Social, Baby Steals and Kid Steals (and many more). Those are fun because there are new things every day so even if you checked ta few days before - you might find something else you like. Most of the time the prices are really great too.

But I would guess I spend the most money at www.polarnopyretusa.com. I love the fun and quality of their clothes for my kids, and have even been able to get a few things for myself.

0
0 0

I love shopping at all the sample sale sites such as Zulily, RueLaLa, HauteLook and TheMiniSocial. You can get designer clothes, toys, housewares and more up to 80% off (sometimes more!) Also any place you go to in the mall; Sears, JCPenney, Old Navy etc because there are always coupon codes available. But overall sample sale sites are my favorites as they have products for the entire family at huge discounts!

0
0 0

Where ever there's a good sale! My favorite sites for me and/or my family are Urban Outfitters, Gap, Zara. I love discount sites like Zulily, Totsy, Gilt, and The Mini Social and I LOVE Misha Lulu for my daughter!

0
0 51

My favorite place for online clothing shopping for my family I've gotta say is Zara. They have pieces for the entire family that are stylish, yet affordable and cool. Plus they are quick to ship and returns are super simple! Love it!

0
0 0

Etsy! Love the option of having wonderful handmade, custom items in my home and for my family! As a small business owner, it is my passion to support others in their journeys.

0
0 0

Etsy! You can vintage clothing, which is usually so much better made than the clothes at big shops these days, they are classic well-made pieces and are at very family friendly prices. Also, I like to support independent labels, like misha lulu, that are well-made and funky.

0