Which formula is best for your baby?

What brand of formula would you most recommend to other moms?

44 0

my name is Snow Wendy and i really want to say a big thank you to Dr abiodu.. do you wish to get pregnant urgently and give birth to a healthy baby, Dr abiodu is the answer to your problem..or do you wish to get your ex lover/husband back within 24 hours, dr abiodu is the bst answer to that..you can contact him on drabiodutemple@gmail.com
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?

0
122 0

similac is what I used and It never created any problems for my daughter.

0
94 11

I used Nature's one organic formulas for my boys. If I have another child and am unable to breast feed I will use them again.

0
44 0

my name is Snow Wendy and i really want to say a big thank you to Dr abiodu.. do you wish to get pregnant urgently and give birth to a healthy baby, Dr abiodu is the answer to your problem..or do you wish to get your ex lover/husband back within 24 hours, dr abiodu is the bst answer to that..you can contact him on drabiodutemple@gmail.com HIV/AIDS Do you need a divorce ? Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you your business to grow excessively? Do you want to be honorably good academically? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have problem in your marriage life? do you want to win lottery or win a court case?

3 0

I used Similac Advanced

0