Which movies for kids in the 2-7 age range will parents also enjoy watching?

1

a mix of stuff for girls and stuff for boys

0
2 21

Land Before Time series, Ratatouille, Curious George..love the pixar and disney movies.

0
0 0

Any of the Pixar movies. My personal fav is Happy Feet 2. We don't onlt watch that one, we dance through it.;)

0
0 0

My kids are 4.5yo & 6.5yo, and we're all big into movies.

Favorites are Rio, Megamind, Ponyo, Madagascar (both are hilarious, but 2 is even funnier than the original), Despicable Me, any of the Ice Age movies...oh boy, so many. I didn't see Hop, but my kids did and they can't WAIT for it to come out on DVD so we can get that one.

I will say this: this fad of 3D movies ruined the movie-going experience for my family. My daughter gets scared, some scenes even scare my older son, and he's a tough cookie. Also, I have to wear the glasses over my eyeglass, which is annoying...especially while holding a scared little girl in my lap.

Please, movie companies, quit the 3D trend for any film that kids under 10 will want to see. Pretty please?

0
2 1

In our house we love Curious George, Cars and Kung Fu Panda. There are other not so favorite movies my son enjoys but these are the three we can all get behind. :)

0
0 51

Honestly, I love watching all the movies I see with my son! Arent they all geared for adults in some way?? Except for I must say the 3D as they make me dizzy!

0
3 2

Rio and the most recent Muppets Movie.

0