Why did you choose to have or not have a prenup?

When you hear about prenups in the news, it usually has to do with celebrities. However, many couple today consider whether or not they should have a prenup. Why did you choose to have or not have a prenup?

24 2

My husband and I - as most `normal couples` start out with nothing or very little and we never even
thought of a pre-nup - we shared everything, discussed what we could buy when required - none of
this is mine and that is yours - and were married for 48 years when he passed away. I think with the
celebrities it is because their individual earnings are enormous - or one comes into the marriage
with everything and the other nothing - and they are afraid of in the event of a divorce the one who had
very little coming into the marriage would claim half of everything. That is just how I see it. We knew
once married it was a forever deal and I thank God for that - we had a wonderful marriage - it is a
give and take situation - the more you put into the relationship the more you get out of it. So, it really
depends on what is involved and if in your heart you know that all will be well - I always pray about
everything and ask for the guidance of God and He has never failed me yet - so I do wish you all
the best in whatever decision you make. God bless you both with a long and happy marriage. Joan Bezuidenhout

4
0 0

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Natasha Johnson,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website { http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr Brave for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, Thanks..

43 0

My husband and I did not get a prenup because neither of us had any assets to protect! We were both graduate students, and between the two of us we were living on $900 per month in stipends. No cars, no savings, no furniture except for hand-me-downs or curbside treasures. So unless we planned on taking each other's clothing and toothbrushes in the event of a divorce, there was really no point to a prenup. :-)

4
0 0

4 18

I would not do it because, I believe you should go into a marriage with the idea that both of you are going to work at making your marriage last, and both have to gave 100% and no it is not easy sometimes, I have been Married for 32 yrs and we still don't see eye to eye on somethings, but no matter how long you are married you will never see eye to eye on everything, but when you can work through difficult times together, it brings you closer together, and you have a real love for each other. In a marriage you share everything. No one should ever go into a marriage thinking well if this doesn't work we can just go our separate ways, if you have that idea in your mind, you shouldn't even bother getting married. Please know that this is my opinion. And I don't push my ideas on other people. But just wanted to give my view. hope I helped in some way.

4
3 0

I agree 100% with Kathy, marriage is an all or nothing deal.

2 6

My husband and I did agree to one. Not because we had a crazy amount of money or any assets to speak of, and not because we didn't trust each other. We both know and talked about how we love each other and are going into our marriage with every intention of it workin gout till death do us part. But we also talked about being young (26) and how we had plenty of life to grow- hopefully together, but there is also the possibility of growing apart. When you get married, you are signing a contract. It just happens to be the generic state-created contract that everyone signs if they don't create their own (that contract being a prenup). If you were signing a job contract- wouldn't you want to negotiate your own terms? We just talked about certain things that we both felt strongly about and included clauses or different situations that might arise. We made our marraige contract specific to us- that is all our prenup is. And one last thing- horrible things happen in life and in relationships, though you hope they don't- my husband and i just decided to hash out details now while we liked each other, instead of having to do it, when and if we were angry at each other and were not thinking about the best interest of the family and just about being vicious to the other person (which happens in many a divorce).
Once again- my husband and I are happily married and have not thought about that piece of paper since we signed it. It is there just incase every other option we would explore to fix our problems (yes therapy is in a claus) so that we can be as civil as possible.

2
3 0

My name is Pamela Doris...My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website, because my dream was to start a new life with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his love spell. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me,my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.The spell is work perfectly and my husband is now back to me again.My “husband” is back and we went to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr.Ogala for your powerful spells. Words are not enough.contact him via web site http://ogalalovespell.wix.com/ogalalovespell or email him Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com or call him, +2348147673679.

43 38

I choose not to have a pre-nup. The fact that anyone would consider having one automatically raises an issue of trust. I would not consider entering a marriage unless I actually thought I could be a trustworthy person & not take what doesn't belong to me, and vice-versa. I would strongly consider my sweethearts character, history, integrity, etc before entering into marriage. If he cannot meet my standards of trust, then I have no business marrying him & should just break it off. The pre-nup is actually a legal arrangement blaring with the invisible words: "I don't trust you that you will stay with me as a man with integrity who will not steal my belongings." DISTRUST is the only reason why anyone would even consider a pre-nup. If someone enters into a marriage with someone they cannot trust, or enters it not being a person who cannot be trusted, I hope the best considering their foolishness.

As for death, there is something called a WILL so that others may know what your intentions are regarding property, etc.

2
4 18

I agree you Brenda, after reading some of the above comments, I see that there could be reasons why you would want one. But for the most part I'm not in favor of having one. But not discounting other peoples reasons for having one. Every situation is different. Also they might be more popular now then when I got married.

8 9

It's not necessarily about trust or divorce. No one gets married with the intention of divorcing, but everyone dies. And a trusting relationship can change. We've been married for 34 years. But we made a prenup because each of us had assets that had huge emotional value, as well as some financial value. My husband's family was in the art business for generations, and he has artwork that because of the prenup will pass directly to our kids, not to my next husband's kids if he pre-deceases me. That would be a heartbreak for his entire extended family . Ditto for certain special assets of mine.
Anyone who has substantial assets prior to a marriage should make a prenup. Having things clearly understood and in writing creates LESS conflict. Especially if it's a second marriage with kids from a prior. My mom and her second husband have been married for 35 years. He's 101! After that many years, how can my stepsisters and I even know whether that cut glass piece came from my grandmother or theirs? I am eternally grateful to my mom & her husband for making it easy for us.
If you can't talk about financial matters in a straightforward matter while in the blush of new love, it'll just get worse later. Better to be upfront. Most new couples are starting out with nothing and don't need a prenup, but everyone should discuss and agree on how they will handle financial matters.

2
0 0

My name is Jessie Bender from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr .Ogala for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Ogala contact him through hise mail: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com.or holyspellcast@hotmail.com through his website:http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..

41 12

My husband and I have a pre-nup. I didn't want it but I did go along with it. My husband insisted on it due to the fact that he had a bad experience with his first wife when they got divorced. My husband worried that if we ever split up I would take his house, the one he owned before I met him, where we currently live. We were engaged for nearly year before the wedding. He didn't mention a pre-nup until right before the wedding invites went out. He told me the invites would not be sent until the pre-nup was done. I had no desire to rip him off if we divorced (didn't do it to my first husband), so I agreed to the pre-nup. What was ours before marriage remains ours, what we accumulated during the marriage would be split if we divorced. Our 9th anniversary is next month.

1
317 8

Beth, I feel like I wrote your comment myself...except for your 1st husband part! Lol

19 18

I chose not to have a prenup. I already had property, investments and paid cash for the house that we were moving into, but I knew my husband very well and knew that he is not in any way a greedy, unfair man. I put everything in his name and he put everything he had in my name. I think it's about trust and becoming "one". On the other hand, I was briefly married years ago, and not only did I not change anything into a joint account, but I didn't even change my name. And that ended up being the right choice.

1
31 0

Hi everyone, I'm testify how i Got my Husband back after a Divorce !!! I'm Tiffany Wilson From California, after Five years of marriage, My Husband divorces me off no reason, I cried all through and try all the possible best I could to make everything work out for good and to get him back but to no avail, I was confused and frustrated until I crossed a site of Dr Frank Ojo, I read everything completely on the site, it was talking about Love spells and reunion marriage spells and different types of spells, I was more confused on what to do because I don’t believe on spell casters mostly on Love spells, though I decided to give a try out, I contacted Dr Frank Ojo and explained everything completely to him on what I am passing through to my own greatest surprise, Dr Frank Ojo told me that my husband is going to call me back to come home after two days he has finished casted the spell. I have believed on him and so surprising really my husband calls me back home and ask for forgiveness and he promised to Love me only and forever be with me only. All great thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for his marvelous spell work, contact him today by his Email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ,website info: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com , If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo.

9,593 15

Hell no #1 I didn't own anything, neither did he. We were young and just starting out, 2nd we went into our marriage not believing in divorce so we knew it would be forever. Now we are 14yrs and still happily married.

1
2 0

I am very surprise for the miraculous experience and wonders of Dr.Ofemo that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over world to restored back their lost lovers I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had, i was baffled when he only told me to smile and have a rest of mind assuring me that he will handle all in just 48hrs, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone,He come back home and also got me a very nice gifts just for him to proof his love for me,i was so happy that i had to call Dr Ofemo and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world,Well if your need an effective and real spell caster for any problem in your life you can contact Dr Ofemo on his email:drofemospelltemple@gmail.com or visit his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.com or his Mobile number:+2348163387496 his website:http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo

0
112 0

'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

0
1 0

I contacted Lord Lugard during the period my husband left me in February 1st of 2016 because i wanted my husband to be home with me and we could be together on valentine's day. I skeptically called to see if he can be of help in making my husband love me and return his love and emotions back to me again. So when we had the first conversation he reassured and i quote "This spell is going to take a bit longer than my previous spells, due to his reluctance and a controlling spell laid on him, but no worries I'm going to bring him back to you and make him fall in love with you again''. I can now bear out witness to the whole world that I moved in with my Husband in just 24 hours after his spell casting for me, and he has committed to the relationship and I can't thank Lord Lugard enough for changing my life for good..I am totally amazed and so happy that you have been able to do this for me. I am so amazed today because IT WORKS and I am living proof. I can't show appreciation to you adequately for bringing my man back, and will be forever appreciative for that. Thank you, thank you, Lord I will keep you informed, you have worked tirelessly for me. Call Him: +1 661 381 5308. Email: miracletemple@live.com. Website: www.miracletemplespell.com

0
0 0

Hello, my name is Isaac Anabel, I’m from Canada. I want to
Inform you all that there is a spell caster that is genuine and real. I
never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Frank,
I needed him so badly. I found in a site consultant about DR OGUDU spells
and i ordered a love spell. 24 hours later,i got a phone call from him.
Frank was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come
back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him.
Spell Casting isn’t brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we
have to share together and he came back confessing how much he loved me. I
recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you
wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were
meant to be.“ you can contact the spell caster on
[oguduspelltemple@yahoo.com] he’s very nice and great spell caster, he
can help you solve any problem contact him on his email. i promise you will
share testimonies just like me, OR call him +2348106058254

0
0 0

In case you need a hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done.Am a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience. Contact me at ghosthacker768@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

0
0 0

my name is Moore Rose from USA
i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i am married to my husband, i love him so much and we have been married for 6 years now with one kids. when he went for a vacation to itally he meant a lady called cathrine and , he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and devastated seeking for help, i don’t know what to do until I met my friend mrs jesica and i told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Abiodu who cast a spell on her ex and brought him back to her after 2days. Mrs jesica asked me to contact prophetess Dr abiodu, I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me in two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought things out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact prophetess Dr Abiodu on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact {drabiodutemple@gmail.com…….., He is the best spell caster i have ever me
HIV/AIDS
Do you need a divorce ?
Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
Do you want to be a celebrity?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have problem in your marriage life?
do you want to win lottery or win a court case?
drabiodutemple@gmail.com

0
5 0

HOW I WAS HEALED OF BREAST CANCER BY UJAMA KINGA HELLING HOME

WHATEVER KIND OF PROBLEM YOU HAVE JUST CONTACT UJAMA KINGA NOW

Tell: +2348165719944
E-MAIL: Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com

Its all about a lady called CHRISTINE from india, i want to plead with you to just take little of your time and read this to the end. I know you have a mother, a

sister, a girlfriend or even wife all of them are ladies. This lady have been struggling with breast cancer for over 6 years now, she had one of her breast

mutilated but the tumor soon spread to the other breast. Life has been full of pain, sorrows and tears. She had visited hospitals, she have used money until she

became very poor. She is feeling real pain. I want you my dear reader to know that there is no problem without solution. She suffered all this for six(6) years

until she meet Ujama Kinga who cured her within the space of two(2) months.

Whatever is your problem now, here is a perfect opportunity She knew that fact on the day she meet UJAMA KINGA HEALING HOME in nigeria Whatever you

are suffering from! Whatever you are looking for just contact UJAMA KINGA ON HIS HOTLINE :
+2348165719944E-MAIL: Ujamakingahellinghome@gmail.com

(HE OFFERS)

1. Traditional medicine for all type of sickness.
2. Enchantment to know the cause,cure of your sickness.
3. DIVORCED? If you want you girlfriend/boyfriend back.
4. charms to get someone you love
5. Charms to pass exams without reading
6. Charms to get enormous money
7. Cure for HIV/AIDS, SYPHILIS, GONORRHEA, HEPATITIS B+, WHATEVER SICKNESS YOU
CAN EVER THINK OF
8.if you are suffering from child bearing:
9.if you need a new job:
10.Protection spell
11.Production spell of films and movie:

And i must tell you there are many people using the name spell to scam people and eat there money some are fake but you cant know them if you need a real help call this real and great spell caster now or mail him he is always available to help anybody at any time please do not

0
19 0

I am Dianna from Michigan, i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Boyfriend for three good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us.. Then i contacted a friend of mine that once had a similar problem and she directed me to one of the spiritual diviner (rasheedtemple@gmail.com).at first i thought it was not going to be possible and i contacted him i was ask to come up with a little requirement,so i did what i was ask to do, after 2 days i was in my office when my Boyfriend called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me,so ever since we have been happily married with one kid my lovely baby(Ceslav)...you can contact this great spell caster with name Dr Rasheed from India through his email at( rasheedtemple@gmail.com )i wish you the best of luck...

0
31 0

Hi everyone, I'm testify how i Got my Husband back after a Divorce !!!
I'm Tiffany Wilson From California, after Five years of marriage,
My Husband divorces me off no reason, I cried all through and try all the possible best I could to make everything work out for good and to get him back but to no avail, I was confused and frustrated until I crossed a site of Dr Frank Ojo, I read everything completely on the site, it was talking about Love spells and reunion marriage spells and different types of spells, I was more confused on what to do because I don’t believe on spell casters mostly on Love spells, though I decided to give a try out, I contacted Dr Frank Ojo and explained everything completely to him on what I am passing through to my own greatest surprise, Dr Frank Ojo told me that my husband is going to call me back to come home after two days he has finished casted the spell. I have believed on him and so surprising really my husband calls me back home and ask for forgiveness and he promised to Love me only and forever be with me only. All great thanks to Dr Frank Ojo for his marvelous spell work, contact him today by his Email: Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ,website info: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com , If you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Thanks to Dr Frank Ojo.

0
0 0

0
6 0

When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found happyhappysolutioncentre and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m glad I did and trusted him. he performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 2 weeks, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you you can also contact him on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com thanks maury

0
0 0

1

with love and joy in my life today to see my ex husband back to me after few weeks of separation with him, i contact Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack on Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com with an urgent help from him my husband call and come back to me if you need any fast love spell or respond also you can contact him on +2348072370762, you can also visit his website http://lovespellmallam.yolasite.com/ he also can help you. Thank you Sir you are powerful and genuine, i will always be testifying about your good work

http://lovespellmallam.yolasite.com/

0
31 0

0 0

HOW I GET MY RELATIONSHIP BACK WITH MY LOVER AGAIN through DR OGUMEN of ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com , my mount is full of testimonies but here is a little i can say out of the whole wondrous things DR OGUMEN has done for me i was in a great and the sweetest relationship with my man JONES SAMMY for two years and we were both in good terms and even planning of getting married this September 2015 so when he traveled for on the a business trip to Australia he melt a lady there whom he dated for two months and when he returned back to home he began to behave strange and with not long he said he is tired of this relationship looking for ways to break our love life and he finally push me out and bring in the Australia lady with him .this time i was frustrated and devastated about my love life so i vow not to rest until i am able to get back the only man i have ever loved so i began to look for a solution to restore my love life . one day my friend Jessica Sanchez came to me telling me about this man DR OGUMEN saying this man has helped he restore his life so i said let me also try as i have no other choice in getting back Jones . at first when i contacted he i thought nothing will work but it was like a dream and surprise when he told me go my child i have and wait for Jones can within the next 3 days and to my greatest surprise Jones actually called me and was pleading on the phone saying he was under a spell from the other lady so with all this great things DR OGUMEN of ogumensolutioncenter@yahoo.com has done for me i want you all to join me to say thank you to this man .or call +2348112060028

MARY KATHY_TEXAS

0
76 0

I am Cindy Ivan from United Kingdom, Scotland, I did not believe in Love spell magic for i thought and believed it was not real until the day that my boyfriend left me for one Girl, I tried all my possible means to get him back to me but it all seems to be in vain, So one day i saw a testimony on the INTERNET about DR OVIA how he helped one Man to get his wife back, although i didn't believe in love spell, i contacted him because i loved my Boyfriend and i want him back, So DR OVIA performed the love spell and told me to wait for just 12 hours which i did, So surprisingly, My Boyfriend sent me an apologizing Text and he started begging me, from that day, we became together and up till now, We are in love with each other like never before.. If you need any help, You can as well contact DR OVIA on this Valid Emails ( droviasolutioncenter@gmail.com or droviasolutioncenter@yahoo.com) You can also call him on +2348054049995 or contact him directly Via His Website http://droviasolutioncenter.webs.com/
My Regards...

0
29 24

No prenup. We had no reason to consider one. Neither one of us had any assets. I was 17 and both of my parents had just been killed in an auto accident and the estate was tied up. He was 25 and was a full time (unpaid) minister with a part time job. No money there. We've been married for 41 years and raised 5 children. We both went to college. He is a math teacher and I am an RN. We share all assets and don't even think about it being a problem.

0
2 0

When my husband and I got married at 20 we didn't have a pre-nup because quite frankly we had no money or assets. After 22 years of marriage everything we have we've built together.

If for some reason I found myself in a situation where I was getting remarried (a good friend of mine lost her husband so it does happen) I would probably ask for a pre-nup. NOT because I didn't trust the person or think the marriage would last (I wouldn't get married if that was the case) but because I have two children to consider.

Anything that was earned within the second marriage would belong to the second marriage but protecting the assets that were earned with my children's father would be my priority. If something were to happen to me and/or God forbid the marriage didn't last I would want to make sure that my children received those assets.

I don't know much about your situation but if this is a concern I would suggest discussing with a lawyer. If there are children involved you would probably want to considering establishing a will, POA for health and finances, a trust, etc prior to the marriage. Discussing finances prior to committing yourself is critical. Finances can put a huge strain on a lot of marriages.

Good luck!

http://www.wonderwomanimnot.com

0
464 0

I choose not to have one because I married someone who I trust.. but if he were to loose his mind and try to run off with someone else and try to take my fortune with him, their would be a fight.

But since we are both previously married, I don't think we'd have much of a problem..epsecially the way we are in our marriage..very amicable...

0
0 0

737 0

I didn't have one because I didn't need one. My ex and I didn't have anything when we got married aside from personal effects. I had my musical instruments, a sewing machine, and ten changes of clothes, my ex had even less. It worked out for the best for me, when he left me, he failed to show up for a custody hearing, so I have sole custody

0
5 0

I never did, usually a pre-nup is to protect your assets such as if your husband or you are a business owner, or perhaps stand to inherit a ton of money. I do not fall under either of those categories LOL! It's basically just an insurance policy to be sure your ex can't touch what's rightfully yours in the divorce.

0
127 0

I think prenups are a great idea. Unfortunately, not all courts agree. Before you marry -- and, if married, before you move to another state -- check out how courts handle prenups in the event of divorce. You may spend a good deal of time and money carefully drafting one only to have a judge undo it for you. Judges may consider prenups, but aren't always bound by them.

Better, before you marry, look carefully at the financial and legal obligations you're taking on. If you're in a community-property state, for instance, and your husband cheats, you may find that the price of divorce is giving up half of what you own. If your husband is ill, you may find it impossible to protect your own assets (which may be supporting both of you). Personally, I would suggest separating the emotional, spiritual, religious, and romantic aspects of marriage from the legal paperwork. You may not think it's a legal contract, but the state does, and what the state thinks matters. A lot.

0
0 28

yes pernup

0
0 0

My name is Andrian Meelin ,i want to give a very big thanks to Dr OGALA for helping me to get pregnant and now i have a baby girl and i am heavy with a boy inside of me. i was married for 7 years and i couldn't get pregnant whenever i take in it will flow out, i became very confused and frustrated until a friend in my office introduced me to Dr OGALA who came down to the states to help me untie my womb.he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband something to rub before we made love. i am very grateful to him . if your out there and still finding it difficult to get pregnant or when you get pregnant it doesn't stay contact him i assure you its going to be very alright with you. contact info, EMAIL:Holyspellcast@yahoo.com or Holyspellcast1@gmail.com TELEPHONE:+2348039456308.WEBSITE: http://holyspellcast.wix.com/holyspellcast.

29 2

Been married 6 years....never even considered a prenup. I would never have wanted one anyone because I do feel that going into a marriage with something like that is like "giving permission for it to fail" in a way. It's really a religious thing for us that we don't believe in divorce but we also did have nothing when we got married. We also said that if that were ever to happen whatever the circumstances or how mad we were at the other person we would mutually split everything 50/50 for the sake of our son to not have to see his parents go through courts and fighting and I trust him to keep his word. We are very happy and I don't see that ever happening but some people feel the need to protect what they have so there is nothing wrong with it either way =)

0
127 0

"We also said that if that were ever to happen whatever the circumstances or how mad we were at the other person we would mutually split everything 50/50 for the sake of our son to not have to see his parents go through courts and fighting and I trust him to keep his word." Every newly married couple says this. And when it comes time for divorce -- which it will, for about half of us -- very few of the guys and only some of the women keep their word. It's a tremendous shock, especially to the women, who fail to understand that the men are not playing the same game they are. The men, at the beginning of the divorce, will very quickly catch on to the fact that in law divorce is adversarial, and will harden their hearts and suit up for war. Meanwhile the women are confused and trying to make peace. It's the same story over and over again -- I can't tell you how many dozens, hundreds of women's stories I've read, all the same. Nobody plans to get cancer, either, but people do. That's why you buy health and life insurance. And buying the insurance does not make it more likely that you're going to get cancer. It just means you're protected financially if you do. You may not have anything when you marry, but that can and often does change. Suppose your husband has an affair -- unimaginable, i know, and yet it happens all the time to women who couldn't have imagined it -- and, shocker, it's not a matter of your willingness to work through it, but he wants to leave! He's going to get visitation, maybe partial custody, and his affair partner will be helping to raise your kids. Do you also want to give her half your savings, or half the money your grandma left you? Apart from the insult of it, what might it mean? Would you be able to afford to stay in your home and keep the kids in their school? None of this is pleasant to think about, but early romanticism is a leading cause of poverty among single moms and their children. Love him, but have a plan B.