Why does my two year old girl prefer to go in her diaper instead of her potty?

4 0

omg I feel ya my daughter was almost potty trained at 18 months and than she completely went backwards every time I put her in panties she pees in her pants but diapers holds it. potty training life

0
1

0
900 34

this is because she is 2! imo she just is not ready to potty train. i'm a mom of 3 and they all potty train at different ages. don't worry too much she just needs more time.

0
2 1

My daughter was the same way. She would literally put her own diaper on rather than sitting on the potty. I just got rid of all the diapers in the house and she pretty much had no choice other than the potty or wetting her pants. She was trained in two days. Good luck!

0
27 11

Im having the same trouble with my girl, I wondered if i preasured her too much trying to use it. I praised her lots when she did alittle in the potty but even still she has no intention of trying again atm and when iv been asking her recently she says no end of.

0