Would you allow your babysitter to take your infant to pool?

21 23

Depends on the babysitter

1
1,896 0

Maybe. Depends on the babysitter. I know a lot of older teens and college students who are certified lifeguards and swim instructors.

0
521 10

Depends on a lot of things: How old is the baby? Is there shade at the pool? How many kids are going? Are there life guards? Can the babysitter swim? I wouldn't leave my baby with a sitter that I didn't trust completely. If the sitter is comfortable with it and we talk about it, then I don't see it being a problem.

0
1

Never

0
0 7

No, heck, no!

0
0 11

no

0
0 0

I'm sorry, but absolutely NO! I never even left my 4 -5 yr olds at the pool with adult friends. The pool is a huge responsibility!

0
28 20

For me personally, only if they were older (16 - 21) and certified in water rescue/CPR. I would be ok with an adult who also swims.......not under 16. Not sure how they would react in a real emergency.......

0
15 2

If it was mum and dad then yes, but nobody else under any circumstance! I don't even leave my kids with a babysitter other than their grandparents or their Aunty.

-1
33 29

Nope, NEVER.

-1