If you had to get dinner for your family at a fast food restaurant tonight, which would you choose and what would you order?

0 0

Chow Mein from our favorite local joint. I know- you thought I would say "hot dogs."

0
1 0

I would grab packages of sushi from the grocer where I work. I watch the sushi chefs prepare them every day and I love the freshness and variety. They love to make something special for you too, all you need to do is ask.

0
0 0

Subway is our go to fast food choice. It's usually a good deal especially when they're doing the $5 footlong specials. I also like that you can choose what goes on the sub and can pick healthy things like olives and tomatoes.

Last night since it was just my daughter and me and I already had dinner while she was at karate practice, I took her to Subway for her favorite meatball sandwich. She had half of it last night and will have the second half tonight for dinner before karate. It saves me from having to cook a big meal just for the two of us.

0
4 279

We have a fast food Mexican restaurant here, Salsa Fresca, that offers healthy food, and I can get yummy vegetarian food there. What I love most about them is their green commitment: they offer compostable, corn-based to-go containers, and deliver with a Smart car. SFMG is an eco-conscious business and supports sustainable and renewable products whenever possible (from recycled equipment and materials to low VOC paints.) Can't beat that combination - sustainable practices and healthy food we all like.

0
0 0

Our go to fast meal is always sushi. Actually, sashimi. My girls love their tuna and salmon sashimi.

0
6 1

We would probably get Subway or Chipotle. My girls get so excited at those two place, because they love to go down the line and pick out what is going into their sandwich or taco :) Since my husband is a vegetarian, these are the best fast food places for my family, because they both offer him a couple different options. My go to sub at Subway is the veggie delight, and well all love the burritos and tacos at Chipotle.

0
5 31

I am not going to lie here, I have been in the "we need to get dinner on the go tonight" situation, and have driven through any drive-thru that is closest to where we need to be. Be it McDonald's, Chick-fil-A, or a Taco Bell, we have done it. I do order waters all around, no Happy Meals, and then let the kids choose what they want with some guidance. It doesn't happen often, so I am not going to beat myself up in these situations. Smile.

0
3 58

My family has a weakness for Chick-fil-A! We don't eat out much, but when we get fast food, it's always our first choice. I love their food, the customer service and the business philosophies of the company. We are happy to support such a good organization that is constantly giving back to the local community. There are some healthy choices on the menu. I usually go for the grilled chicken salad or sandwich on a whole grain bun. For the kids, the grilled chicken sandwich, chicken soup or the grilled chicken wraps are a smart choice. They offer fruit cups and milk, so you can dine out and no break the scale or the bank. :) The sodium content is high in a lot of fast food choices, but everything in moderation can work in a healthy lifestyle.

0
1 0

I choose Chipotle every time. My family can get food there that is vegan, delicious, reasonably nutritious. We go for burrito bowls (or tacos) with rice, black beans, veggies, and guacamole! They also have fresh iced tea which is definitely a nice addition to the meal.

0
2 0

What are your thoughts? I would go with Chipotle. They offer local and sustainably grown food for their menu. I would go with a veggie burrito bowl (with tofu)

0