Tiffany - posted on 12/18/2009 ( 4 moms have responded )
Now I made my with strawberry..I don't like blackberry so I don't know how that one will taste!!..........
• Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
• 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 large eggs
• 1/3 cup lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
• 1 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Sugar Free Jam
OR Smucker's® Strawberry Seedless Sugar Free Jam
1- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
2- MIX together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
3- BEAT cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
4- STIR jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
5- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.