Rachel - posted on 04/21/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
Harrison’s Chocolate Brownie
¾ cup cocoa
2 ½ cups brown sugar
1 ½ cups flour
½ packet nestle milk choc bits, or a mixture of white and milk.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Line the base of 18cm x 23xcm slice tin with baking paper
3. Place butter and cocoa in large bowl and heat in microwave until butter is melted, stir
4. Add brown sugar and mix well
5. Add eggs and flour, - 1 egg and ½ cup flour at a time – making sure to mix after each addition.
6. Add choc bits and combine, I use white and brown ones and just chop chocolate roughly up if I don’t have the bits. I think I put in more than it says !!
7. Bake for 30-40 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
8. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes then turn onto wire rack.
9. Dust with icing sugar when cool
Nice served warm with Ice crream and Raspberries