Nicole - posted on 01/20/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
I know what you are thinking.....lasagna in a crock-pot, that cannot be good. I promise you will NEVER want to eat "regular" lasagna again!!!
• 1 lb ground beef, browned
• 4-5 cups spaghetti sauce, depending upon how firm or how juicy you want the finished lasagna
• 24 oz. cottage cheese
• 1 egg
• 8-10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
• 2-3 c mozzarella cheese
1. Combine ground beef and spaghetti sauce.
2. Combine egg and cottage cheese
3. Layer half of the ground beef mixture, the dry noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and the mozzarella cheese in the slow cooker. Repeat layers.
4. Cover. Cook on high 4-5 hours or on low 6-8 hours.