Jeana - posted on 06/11/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
2 lbs Pork Tendarloin
3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
3 tbspChipotle Tabasco Sauce (if you can't find it any hot sauce you like is fine)
4 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Can Whole Cranberries Sauce (not Jellied)
Salt and Pepper
1. Place Pork in Crock Pot and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix mustard, sugar, and tabasco together in bowl then pour over pork
3. Add Cranberries-I just dollop spoonfuls onto the pork
4. Med. heat for 8 hrs. If you don't have Med. setting then 4 hrs. on high and 4 hrs. on low.
5. Shred pork with fork or hands then add remaining sauce.
I've made this several times and it always turns out very tender and delicious. I serve it on a bun with mustard, pickles, and onions. Enjoy!