Laurie - posted on 06/16/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )
(1) frozen bag of straight cut fries
(3) tablespoons of olive oil
(6) cloves of fresh garlic (minced or finely chopped)
(3) tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
I made these fries last night with mozzarella, tomatoe, and bacon grilled cheese sandwiches. They were so good to just eat on thier own. Packed with flavor!
1. Cook fries according to directions (bake for reduced fat)
2. Heat oil on medium heat, add garlic and sautee.
3. Put fries in serving dish, toss with salt, pepper, garlic (with olive oil) and parsley. Serve with ketchup or ranch :-)