Christina - posted on 08/27/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )
This is a simple and tasty dish that both you and baby will love!
1) Get it:
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon of organic cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- Finely chopped parsley to garnish
2 ) Cook it: In a medium sized pot, boil the carrots along with the spices until they're tender. When the carrots are nice and tender, strain them and save about 1/4 of the water they were cooked in.
3 ) Mix it: Pour the cooked carrots and the 1/4 cup of the carrot broth into a blender, and puree for about 1 minute or until a nice smooth carrot puree is made.
4) Pour it: Take the puree and place into a bowl an garnish with some fresh and finely chopped parsley.