Need Desert Recipes please easy and good
Lauren - posted on 05/11/2009
Dump Cake! I love a blueberry/pineapple and a peach/pineapple combo.
BLUEBERRY DUMP CAKE
1 lg. can crushed pineapple (juice also)
3 c. fresh blueberries ***you can substitute canned peaches for this
3/4 c. sugar
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick butter
1 c. pecans, chopped
1/4 c. sugar
Grease 9x13 inch pan. Pour in pineapple with juice; add blueberries. Sprinkle 3/4 cup sugar over berries, then dry cake mix over to of berries. Melt butter. Pour over cake mix. Sprinkle nuts and 1/4 cup sugar. Bake 35 to 40 minutes in 350 degree oven. Cool; cut into squares or as a cobbler.
1 tub of mini meringue nests
Punnet of fresh strawberries
1. wash and cut strawberries in four
2. put all the meringue nests into a food bag, seal it and crush the nests.
3. crush the flake
4. whip up the cream
5. fold into the cream all the ingredients.
6. serve and enjoy.
This is so yummy and takes 5 mins to make!!
Liza - posted on 05/09/2009
Sara Lee pound cake, family size (in frozen section)
chocolate pudding, 1 box of ready to make or about 8 of the ready made snack size cups
1 tub of cool whip
candy of your choice, crushed (I like to use Resses Pieces or Heath)
Cut cake into small pieces and line bottom of bowl/dish.
Pour pudding over cake. Top with whipped cream and then add crushed candy.
Every one I've served this to loves it!
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
1/3 cup almonds, chopped unblanched
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled divided
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 lemon, zested and zest reserved
1 strawberries, fan (to garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly oil a 14 inch pizza pan and set aside.
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
4. Stir in almonds and spread batter onto bottom of prepared pan.
5. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set; cool completely.
6. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; mix until smooth.
7. Fold in whipped topping.
8. Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup and gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
9. Spread strawberry mixture evenly onto brownie.
10. Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange on brownie.
11. Top with raspberries and blueberries; sprinkle with lemon zest.
12. Sift powdered sugar over top and garnish with strawberry.
Jennifer - posted on 05/08/2009
Container of strawberries
Container of cool whip
Any kind of yellow cake ( I purchased already made and sliced pound cake )
Container of Philadelphia ready to go cheesecake
All you do is get a glass trifle bowl, or individual glasses and layer the dessert, no particular order. Tastes so good and very easy to make. Made this at a dinner party and my guests couldn't get enough.
Tammy - posted on 05/08/2009
This is one of our favorite deserts.
Chocolate Fudge Pie
* 1-1/4 cups HERSHEY'S Hot Fudge Topping, divided
* 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
* 1 packaged chocolate crumb crust (6 oz.)
1. Stir together 1 cup fudge topping and whipped topping in medium bowl until well blended; spread into prepared crust. Place remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 15 to 30 seconds or just until warm. Drop by spoonfuls on top of pie; using knife or metal spatula, draw through topping for marbled effect.
2. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Cover; freeze leftover pie.
i found this simple no bake chocolate cheese cake recipie on the internet and its great everyone loved it!
150g digestive biscuits
45g melted butter
110g caster sugar
120ml whipping/double cream
150g dark chocolate melted and cooled
2 tablespoons cocoa powder with a little hot water
200g cream cheese
1. crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter and one table spoon of the caster sugar and press into an 18cm (7in) cake tin (i put them into individual glass bowls) and refrigerate.
2.whip te cream until soft peak stage. add the cooled melted chocolate, then the cocoa powder mix. blend well and set aside.
3.Beat the cream cheese and the remaining sugar together. Fold in cream/chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
4.spread ontop of the crushed biscuits. freeze for one hour.
5. refrigerate for about 30 minutes and then serve!
It is very chocolately but lovely!
hope you like it as much as me, my partner and his family did!
x jade x
Tanya - posted on 05/07/2009
I have a few recipes
2 can peaches or apples (can use frozen peaches)
1tea Cinnamon (i use a little more)
1 tea lemon juice (i just cut a lemon a sqeezz)
11/2 cup oats (quick oats work best)
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter (soft)
-in 2qt cassrole put peaches or apples sprinkle with cinnamon, water & lemon
in large bowl combine remaining ingredients mix with fork till crumbly - sprinkle on top bake 25-30 min on 375 *very easy to make and comes out great I serve with ice cream
Easy Ice Cream Cake
1/2 cup fudge ice cream topping (warmed)
1 tub cool whip thawed, divided
1 pkg (4 serv) chocolate instant pudding
about 8 oreo cookies
12 pk of ice cream sandwiches
in bowl put fudge topping 1 cup cool whip wisk till blended add dry pudding mix stir 2 min (if too thick add 1/4 cup milk)
chop oreos stir into mix place 4 ice cream sandwiches side by side on large piece of foil top sandwiches with half pudding mix repeat the layers top next with rest of pudding mix top with sandwiches spread cool whip over and on sides does not have to be perfect fold up foil over top loosely freez about 4 hours let sit at room tem for a little while for easy cutting slice like loaf of bread
Bonnie - posted on 05/07/2009
easy peasy cheesecake pie!
1 brick cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 premade graham crust
whatever topping you want
with hand mixer mix all ingredients, put in graham crust..put in fridge for an hour or 2 top with topping ..done! yumo!
Jami - posted on 05/07/2009
Chocolate Eclair Cake
2 packages of vanilla pudding mix
1 tub of whip cream
unsalted saltine cracker
1 chocolate frosting
3 c milk
Mix vanilla pudding and milk. When pudding is thick fold in whip cream.
In the bottom of 9X13 pan spread a very thin layer of the pudding mixture. Just enough for the crackers to stick. Then layer the crackers face down on the pudding. Layer pudding mixture, crackers, pudding mix and top with layer of crackers.
heat up chocolate in microwave for a few sec, until soft and easy to pour. Pour over crackers, spread evenly. Then chill until set up. You can also use graham crackers, but I prefer the saltines it makes it lighter.
Ashley - posted on 05/07/2009
1 small package of instant jello (strawberry or any other flavor that you like)
1 can fruit cocktail, drained
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 medium container cool whip
Prepare jello as directed and let set. Break it up with a fork and mix in fruit, marshmallows, and cool whip. Make sure to use a big bowl! Chill until ready to eat. Makes alot!
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms