Rebecca - posted on 02/13/2010 ( 4 moms have responded )
1 Box of Large (JUMBO) shell noodles
2Lbs of Ground beef
2 envelopes of Taco Seasoning
1 Jar of Salsa
1 small yellow onion
1 8oz Cream Cheese
1 baggy of crushed tortila chips
1 bag of Shredded cheese
1) Cook noodles according to directions-drain and put aside
2) In another pan-cook the beef until no longer pink-drain
3) Add taco seasoning to beef (follow directions on back of seasoning)
4) Add cream cheese to beef and stir until melted
5) Pre-heat oven to 350
6) In a large casserole dish add half of the Salsa to the bottom
7) Take each noodle and add a spoon full of the beef mixture and place in the casserole dish. Continue to do this until you are done with the noodles
8) On top of each noodle add a little bit of taco sauce
9) Bake for 25 minutes
10) Remove casserole from oven-add shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips on each noodle and place back into the oven for 5 minutes.
11) Chop onion and drain olives-add to the noodles when removed and placed on a plate.
12) Garnish with a streak of taco sauce and anything else you wish to add.
13) ENJOY! My family loves this recipe and eats them just like tacos!!!