Sheila - posted on 06/07/2009 ( 3 moms have responded )
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
2 (8 oz.) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract or almond extract
1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
1/2 cup cinammon sugar
1. Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
3. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
4. Spread over the crescent rolls.
5. Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
6. Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
(Cinnammon sugar mixture - 1 cup sugar to 2 TBS cinnamon)