Cheri - posted on 02/21/2009 ( 3 moms have responded )
2 Boxes Frozen Chopped Spinach
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 Tablespoons Margarine or Butter
1. Cook spinach according to package directions and drain well.
2. Add margarine or butter and mix until melted and well blended.
3. Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
4. Add bread crumbs and mix well.
5. Place meatball sized balls of mixture on a baking sheet and flatted with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake in a 375 degree over for about 12 minutes or until desired crispness.
*This recipe is great for toddlers! You can try other variations such as adding minced chicken for added protein!!