Vegetarian Chocolate Cake resepy
Megan - posted on 08/10/2009
There's a recipe for "crazy cake" on allrecipes.com. I'm pretty sure it's a vegetarian cake. It doesn't contain milk or eggs. It makes one 9x13 inch cake. I'll post the recipe, but if you'd like suggestions for ways to alter the cake, just search for crazy cake. There's about 240 reviews for this recipe, and it's rated at 4 1/2 stars.
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 cups white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3/4 cup vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 cups cold water
1. Sift flour, sugar, salt, soda, and cocoa together into a 9 x 13 inch ungreased cake pan. Make three wells. Pour oil into one well, vinegar into second, and vanilla into third well. Pour cold water over all, and stir well with fork.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Frost with your favorite icing.
Darlajean - posted on 08/09/2009
Please go to www.saddleup4healthylife.com It help all my childern, Read everything on the web-site and listern to the Video. Dr. William Sears, MD FRCP is a wonderful Pediation. Their are so many Doctors that support The Free Childerns Research Foundation, it Blessed us and it helped me with weight Control and Better Health. Darlajean
Rhonda - posted on 07/17/2009
Hi I just posted this recipe on another site for someone whose nephew is allergic to eggs and dairy. This cake is very good! and easy to make.
Also here is an easy egg free cake, that tastes good.
Easy Non-Dairy Cake
3 Cup flour
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cup sugar
2/3 C salad oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 C hershey's cocoa
2 C cold water
2 tsp baking soda
In large bowl , mix by hand flour, sugar, salt, cocoa and baking soda. Add vinegar, salad oil, vanilla and water. Mix by hand. Bake at 350 degrees in a greased 9x13 pan. test at 30-35 minutes.
Half recipe to make a 9x9 cake
I use Pillsbury frosting, to be gluten and milk free, you would have to read the lable to see if this would work for you, it does contain soy.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms