- Serve this casserole over hot baked potatoes for a delicious, light meatless meal.
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 boxes (10 oz. ea.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/4 cup plain or Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine Double Cheddar Sauce with broccoli in 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with Spread.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and broccoli is tender.
- TIP: Substitute your favorite frozen vegetable for broccoli florets.