- 3 ingredient non-dairy banana shake!
- 1 scant cup frozen banana rounds*
- 4 large ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used Almond Breeze)
- Put the frozen banana rounds into your food processor and mix until they turn into an ice-cream like consistency.
- Transfer the banana ice cream to your blender.
- Add ice cubes and almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass, add a straw and enjoy.
- *To freeze the banana in advance, peel it, slice it, freeze it.