- The world's quickest fudge recipe.
- 1 pound of confectioner sugar
- 1/2 cup of Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of nuts if you want them.
- In a glass bowl stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk, and vanilla together until partially blended. Put butter on top and in the middle of bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- When done mix until well blended and butter is melted completely.
- Add nuts if you like them.
- Pour the mixture into wax paper in a 8x8x2 dish to form the fudge put the fudge into the refrigerator for an hour to chill. Cut into squares and serve