- Just got this recipe and it worked great. My very first self made chocolate cake! Made at 2am in the morning.
- 4 table spoons flour
- 4 table spoons sugar
- 2 table spoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 table spoons oil
- 3 table spoons milk
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mug.
- Add the egg to the mug and mix.
- Add oil and milk and mix till it has an even texture.
- Place the mug in a microwave for 3 minutes on high and voila! Will impress any wife or girlfriend, and would be even better if you can drip a bit of melted chocolate over it.