- Try out this delicious 6 Week Dill Pickles recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 3 Cups Vinegar (HEINZ)
- 3 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup pickling Salt
- 1 Tsp of Mustard Seeds
- Bring all that to a boil, approx 2 cups does jar.
- Wash & Rinse jars Boil 5 mins, Boil lids separate.
- 1 Garlic clove per jar. ( you can add more if you like more garlic)
- Add dill weed (a few springs per jar.)
- Fill jar with dills
- Pour boiling liquid over dills
- Turn jars over for 24 hours (lid facing down) to seal
- ALWAYS USE NEW LIDS.