- If you're looking for an allergen free dessert recipe, try Elizabeth G.'s "Allergen-free Fudge Brownies".
- 2 cups rice flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 *F
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.