- If you're looking for a yummy dessert recipe, try Tracey G.'s "Allergy Free Chocolate Cake".
- 3 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 2/3 cup Coca or carob powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tabs vinegar
- 2 cups chilled water
- 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350 *F.
- Lightly grease and flour a cake tin.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, bicarb soda & cocoa into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared tin & bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Ice with chocolate icing using Nutalex instead of butter.