- My blog is about reading and spreading the message of literacy. So I would say my blog is like alphabet soup. This hearty, healthy, one pot meal is great for everyone in the family.
- 1 box of alphabet pasta shapes
- 2 large containers of chicken stock
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 can of Rotel's diced tomato, mild
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- a handful of italian seasoning blend
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- Heat up your large stock pot and add the oil, onions, carrots, celery and saute till slightly cooked.
- Add can of tomato sauce, Rotel's, 2 containers of chicken stock and the handful of seasoning blend.
- Bring to a boil, lower to very low and add pasta.
- Cook until pasta is how you like it.
- Some like it firmer than others.