- This queso recipe is, as the title says, amazing! It's cheesy, just a little spicy, and oh so addicting. It's perfect for super bowl parties, movie nights if you have a big family, a Christmas gift exchange, or just about any get-together really. This recipe is one of my family's favorites and I hope it will be one of yours too!
- One 2 pound block of Velveeta cheese
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sage sausage
- Cumin to taste
- Garlic to taste
- 1 Jar of medium salsa
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Brown sausage and drain grease.
- Cut cheese into blocks (to melt faster).
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook till it melts, stirring occasionally.