- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Appetizer: Pizza Dip recipe.
- 1 Block Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Cups Cheese (Mozzerella, Cheddar or Blended)
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano (of other Italian Seasoning)
- 3/4 Cup Pizza Sauce (I use spagetti sauce too)
- Toppings (Cooked Sausage, Pepperoni, Veggies)
- Mix Cream Cheese and Oregano together spread on the bottom of pie plate or 8x8 dish. Layer pizza sauce on next. Sprinkle cheese on next. Adding any toppings of your choosing.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with cracker (we love the Ritz Baked Mozzerella and Garlic Crackers)
- This recipe is super easy to tweak to whatever you have handy in the pantry. It is a huge sucess with family and friends - even our picky eaters gobble it up.