- If you're looking for a hearty Fall ham recipe, try Melissa R's "Apple Ginger Glazed Ham".
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 4 lb fully cooked smoked ham
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place ham on rack in large roasting pan and bake in preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, cook apple jelly and ginger to boiling. Boil for two minutes.
- Brush ham all over with glaze and then put back into oven to bake for 30 minutes to 1 hour, brushing ham occasionally with remaining glaze.
- When meat thermometer inserted in middle of ham reads 140 degrees F, remove ham from oven and allow it to sit and cool for 20 minutes for easy slicing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!