1. Peel, core and chop the apple and pear. Apricot, Apple and Pear Custard Recipe
2. Put the apricots, chopped apple and chopped pair in to a small saucepan and gently heat with 4 tablespoons of water until soft (approx 8-10 minutes).
3. Put the custard in to a separate saucepan and add a little of the milk until a paste is created. Add the rest of the milk and bring to the boil – stirring to make sure all the powder has dissolved and the custard is thick and smooth.
4. Once the apricots, apple and pear have softened, blend until your required consistency (if making for first stage weaners, make sure consistency is very smooth).
5. Stir in to the custard and serve at desired temperature.