- Borrowing from the standard flavors of Asian cooking, this crock pot meal is simple and tasty. Perfect for a hot meal at the end of a busy day. Leftovers also serve well in a thermos for lunch the next day!
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 1/4 t ginger
- 1/4 t sesame seeds
- 2 t sugar
- minced garlic
- green onions, sliced in small pieces
- 10-12 pieces of chicken
- *adjust seasonings to taste
- Mix together all ingredients, other than the chicken and onions
- Arrange chicken in the crock pot
- Pour mixture of seasonings over chicken, sprinkle with sliced onions
- Cook in crock-pot for 3-4 hours (it's okay if cooked longer, will be more tender)
- Serve with rice and vegetable. Enjoy!
- Note: This can also be cooked in a pot on the stove. Add about 1/3 cup of water and a little but more soy sauce for sauce. Cover and let simmer until chicken is done.
Review This Recipe
sonia parker - commented on Jan. 30, 2013
sounds good i am going to try it..
Christina Rose - commented on Feb. 1, 2013
you dont add any water to the crock pot? usually every meal i cook in the crock pot says to pour water to cover meat...
Frances Frost - commented on Feb. 3, 2013
Don't add any water - the soy sauce and the natural juice from the chicken is enough.
Shae - commented on Feb. 19, 2013
cant wait to make this tonight!
Shae - commented on Feb. 20, 2013
I made this last night and very delicious!! :)
Delaynah Bly - commented on May. 26, 2013
Love it! Although I took the skin off to cut back on fat.