- I got this from Brightideas.com and my kids LOVE it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped (optional)
- 1 sm onion (optional)
- 8 oz cheese (cubed, shredded, etc)
- 1 package refridgerated pizza crust (13.8 oz)
- Brown ground beef with bacon and onions and drain. Replace in pan and add cheese til melted, remember to keep stirring it. Cool
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll pizza dough on cookie sheet, greased. Should become about 15x8 in place meat mixture on top.
- Begin rolling crust on one of the long sides, making sure the seam side is down.
- Bake about 20 to 25 mins