- Cauliflower wrapped with bacon, roasted and drizzled with dark chocolate makes the perfect appetizer for your dinner party.
- 14 florets cauliflower
- 1/2 package bacon, sliced in half width wise
- melted dark chocolate
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 .Wrap each floret with half a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick or skewer.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate in the microwave or a double-boiler. If using the microwave method, stir every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- 5. Drizzle roasted cauliflower with melted dark chocolate carefully and serve immediately.