- If you're looking for a seafood taco recipe, try Brigette G's "Baja Fish Tacos".
- 1 lb. mild white fish
- 1 pckg. Taco Seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix together 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning, sour cream, mayo, and cilantro for sauce.
- Cut fish into 1-inch strips. Mix together vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining taco seasoning. Put fish strips into this mixture and stir.
- Pour into a medium-hot skillet and saute for 4-5 minutes until fish is no longer opaque.
- Serve on corn tortillas and top with cabbage, tomato, sauce, and guacamole.