- Delicious, no oven-baking involved, choose your fruit topping and quick and easy to make!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 3 hr 15 min
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.) 1 pt.
- 2 cups) strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange strawberries and blueberries however you like. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- You can be creative with the fruit toppings! Try canned rasberries, lemon or whatever you like!!!