- If you're looking for a healthy side dish, try Christina M.'s "Baked Asparagus".
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cups white wine
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (fresh)
- Snap off tuogh ends of asparagus boil in salted water for about 10 minutes, should be crisp and tender
- Drain water, line them in a baking dish, one you would use for lasagana
- Combine wine and butter, pour over asparagus top with salt, pepper and cheese
- Bake at 425 *F for 15 minutes.