- If you're looking for a lunch recipe, try Jen H.'s Baked Club Round Sandwich.
- Recipe Credit: KraftFoods.com
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli turkey
- 2 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel; crumble. (Or microwave as directed on package if you use the ready-made bacon. Still drain on paper towel though).
- Unroll dough.
- Sprinkle cheese over dough.
- Top with turkey, ham and bacon.
- Starting with long side, roll up dough; press edges to seal. Make 3 to 4 slits in top of loaf.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into 1-inch diagonal slices.