- If you're looking for a complimentary side dish recipe, try Jessica J.'s Baked Macaroni And Cheese.
- 2 eggs
- carnation milk
- 1 bar of Velveeta Cheese
- 2 boxes of macaroni noodles
- First cut the cheese into little boxes, put the noodles to boil,
- Mix 2 eggs, salt and pepper and add into pot of cooked macaroni.
- Keep stirring while adding cheese.
- Preheat oven 450.
- Add first layer of mac, add 1/3 of carnation milk
- Add layer of velveeta cheese
- Put another layer of macaroni and cheese
- Cover with foil andd let bake for 45 min, until brown