- A mouthwatering Baked Sandwich recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 2 10 oz. cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 lb sliced boiled ham
- 1/4 lb sliced genoa salami
- 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni
- 1/4 lb sliced swiss cheese
- 1/4 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1 12 oz jar roasted peppers, drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll one package of crescent roll dough, and cover the bottom of a 9X13" pan. Layer the lunchmeat and sliced cheese, place the red peppers on top.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and stir in parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the top of pan ingedients.
- Unroll the second package of crescent roll dough and place on top. Brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 mins. Remove foil and bake another 10-20 mins or until dough is fluggy and golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or room temp.