- If you're looking for a savory side dish recipe, try Katie R's "Baked Sweet Potato Fries".
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/2tsp of cayenne
- Peel potatoes cut each in half lengthwise, and then cut each half into wedges.
- Mix everything together and coat wedges.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet bake at 400 until soft about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with hamburgers, or anything else you like fries with!