- If you're looking for a tasty and healthy dessert recipe, try Monica E.'s "Banana Nut Bread".
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flower
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- *If using self rising flour omit baking powder and salt. Use slightly brown bananas. Nuts are optional, if nuts are wanted I reccomend walnuts.
- Heat oven to 350 *F.
- Grease bottom only of loaf pan 9 x 5 x 3inches, or 2 loaf pans.
- Add all ingredients together; beat 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour into pans. Bake 60-65 minutes, or until you can insirt a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
- Cool completly before slicing.