- Easiest pie recipe, like so easy, your husband could do it.
- I do this one also as a lime flavored one with the sweet milk, cool whip, lime juice (about 2 TBSP, I just squirt until it tastes right) and green food coloring.
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tubs of Cool Whip
- 1/2 small can of crushed pineapple
- yellow food coloring
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Chocolate Syrup
- Strawberry Syrup
- Mix the sweet milk, cool whip, pineapple and food coloring in a mixer.
- Fold in some chopped strawberries and bananas (if you want to, you can skip this step).
- Spoon into the crusts.
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup and strawberry gel like syrup when serving.
- Store in refrigerator.