- Bananas are a major staple around our house for breakfast, as recipe add-ins (great substitute for eggs) and as snacks. But what to do with a banana that's past its prime? Make Banana Sunbutter Frozen Pops of course! This is definitely a fun way to use up those bananas.
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Enjoy Life Flax Cereal
- Gluten-free Rice Krispies
- Lollipop sticks
- First, cut your banana into 4 slices (depending on the size of your banana, or how big you want your pops to be!).
- Push your popsicle sticks into the middle of the banana pieces.
- Spread your Sunbutter (or nut butter of choice) all over the sides and top of the banana.
- Then roll your "Sunbuttered" banana in anything you choose! I chose two sweet options and two cereal options: Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, Enjoy Life Flax Cereal, Sprinkles or Gluten-free Rice Krispies.
- Put your pops on a piece of wax paper on a plate or tray, cover, and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, eat and enjoy!
- See the step by step photos on my blog: http://www.mamacado.com/2012/08/banana-sunbutter-frozen-pops.html