- Check out this tasty Barbecue Meatballs recipe.
- 1 can (10 oz) French onion soup, 1 can (10 oz) Tomato soup, 2 Tbsp cornstarch, 1/8 tsp garlic, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 cup vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar), 3 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce, 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine all sauce ingredients together in a large pot, heat slowly and stir frequently. Add meatballs and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Serve with Italian Bread
- Meatball Ingredients:
- 1lb ground beef, 1lb pork sausage, 1Tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp garlic, 1 egg (beaten), 2 slices of bread torn into pieces, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together, Form into meatballs (1 inch in diameter), Brown meatballs in skillet, Add meatballs to sauce.