- If you're looking for a zesty pizza recipe, try Nikki V.'s "Bbq Chicken Pizza"
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce or pizza sauce
- 1 chunk of smoked gouda cheese, shred it.
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- *these ingredients I feel make the pizza, some kids may not like them, you don’t have to add them to their pizza*
- 1 bunch of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red onion sliced
- 4 fresh garlic cloves sliced or pressed
- Whole wheat low-carb tortillas, English Muffins or pre-made pizza dough as your base
- Bake chicken breasts for 45 minutes in the oven at 375 (I use the frozen chicken breasts)
- When chicken is cooked, slice thin and mix in a bowl with bbq sauce.
- Put on pizza dough or other base with other toppings of your choice
- Cook pizza in oven until cheese is melted- about 15 minutes.