- If you're looking for a delicious BBQ pork recipe, try Paula B's "BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork".
- 6lb pork shoulder butt roast
- 3 yellow onions sliced
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 bottles BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Mix salt, pepper , paprika and cumin together and rub all over roast
- Slice onions and place in bottom of slow cooker, place roast on top, mix BBQ sauce and brown sugar in a bowl and pour over roast. Cook on low for 12 hrs.
- When done cooking pull apart the meat with 2 forks and place back into slow cooker for an additional hour. Serve with potato rolls and coleslaw.