- Check out this tasty Beach Casserole recipe.
- 4 chicken breasts, boiled and cubed
- 1 box Uncle Ben's original recipe rice
- 1 can peas
- 1 can corn
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can full of milk
- onion powder
- shredded cheddar cheese
- one sleeve Ritz crackers
- Boil chicken and cook rice according to box instructions.
- Pour chicken and cooked rice into casserole dish. Add other ingredients, crumbling the crackers and spreading on top.
- Cook 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Very easy to fix and tastes great!