- A mouthwatering Bean Bake Casserole recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 2 packages of ground sausage
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1 can of red/chilli beans
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- Garlic powder/fresh garlic (2 cloves)
- Onion powder
- 16oz Monterey jack cheese
- Cook sausage, drain, add all canned beans (drain each one except the chilli beans- if you use red beans drain them)
- Mix in ketchup and all other seasons, put in a casserole dish, cover with foil and heat on 400 for 45 min.
- Grate the cheese, when the beans are heated add the cheese on top put foil back on loosely and heat an additional 20-25 min until cheese is completely melted on top.
- Serve hot. My family loves it!